Artist...student...lesbian...someone new

Saturday, June 04, 2005

YMCA

Last night was awesome! I'm so glad Kat and Cindy could meet us there. (Thanx guys -- we had a great time!)

Best part of all (besides watching four men in drag sing, dance, and otherwise look better in a dress than me!) was that Lisa was checked out by more gay guys than I've been checked out by either gender my entire life! LOL

She did look kinda James Deanish last night, with her little black sleeveless shirt, black Carhartt jeans, her tatoos all showing, and, of course, the little "flip" in her hair....

Cute little gay boi she was -- hee hee!

So... if we were dirty dancing and kissing ... then I guess that makes me...

either a straight girl... or a very supportive fag hag!

Love you babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home